iPad 3 Repair | 3rd Generation in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Rexburg
• Glass Repair (White or Black) - $79.99
• LCD only Repair - $99.99
• Glass and LCD Repair Combo - $149.99
• iPad 2nd Generation Battery - $79.99
• 30-Pin Charging Port - $79.99
• Wi-Fi Cable - $59.99
Do you have a cracked iPad 3rd Generation Retina display that you would like fixed? Idaho iRepair would be happy to fix your broken or cracked iPad 3. iPads are more difficult to repair than iPhones, so please allow 2-4 Hours for your repair. An easy way to tell if you have an iPad 3 is if The charge port is the "30-Pin" style AND the screen is a "retina display" and not pixelated like the iPad 2.
iPad Repair can be broken down into 2 categories. "Glass Repair" or "Glass and LCD" repair. If you can see the screen just fine and there is no damage to the LCD or 'bleeding' underneath the glass, then all you need is your glass replaced.
If the color image beneath the glass looks like a pool of color, or there are lines running across the screen, you will also need to have the LCD replaced. Prices are listed below. We also fix other problems with your Ipad including: Home Button Repair, Power Button Repair, Wifi Repair, Camera Repair, Volume Button Repair.
Apple iPad 3rd Generation Features / Specs:
- Year: Early 2012
- Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Model number (on the back cover):
A1416 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi
A1430 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi Cellular
A1403 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi Cellular (VZ)
- White or black front bezel
- 30-pin connector
- The micro-SIM tray is on the right side on iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi Cellular
- FaceTime and iSight cameras