iPad 2 Repair | 2nd Generation in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Rexburg
• Glass Repair (White or Black) - $79.99
• LCD only Repair - $99.99
• Glass and LCD Repair Combo - $149.99
• iPad 2nd Generation Battery - $79.99
• 30-Pin Charging Port - $79.99
Do you have a cracked iPad that you would like fixed? Idaho iRepair would be happy to fix your broken or cracked iPad 2. iPads are more difficult to repair than iPhones, so please allow 2-4 Hours for your repair. These iPads have the older "30-Pin" charge port.
iPad Repair can be broken down into 2 categories. "Glass Repair" or "Glass and LCD" Repair. If you can see the screen image just fine and there is no damage to the LCD or 'bleeding' underneath the glass, then all you need is your glass replaced.
If the color image beneath the glass looks like a pool of color, or there are lines running across the screen, you will also need to have the LCD replaced. Prices are listed below. We also fix other problems with your Ipad including: Home Button Repair, Power Button Repair, Wifi Repair, Camera Repair, Volume Button Repair.
iPad 2nd Generation Features / Specs:
- Year: 2011
- Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Model number (on the back cover):
A1395 on the iPad 2 (Wi-Fi)
A1396 on the iPad 2 (GSM model)
A1397 on the iPad 2 (CDMA model)
- White or black front bezel
- 30-pin connector
- The micro-SIM tray is on the right side on iPad (GSM model only)
- FaceTime and rear cameras*