Idaho iRepair - Repair Technician
Idaho iRepair is a locally owned and growing business that specializes in cell phone, tablet, and computer repair and sales. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, knowledgeable individuals to join our growing team. With five locations within the Treasure Valley, and 11 overall stores, Idaho iRepair has become a market leader in cell phone repairs. Come join our winning team!
- Prior experience in cell phone/technology diagnostics and repair.
- Great customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of mobile technologies.
- Knowledge of industry tools and appliances.
- Problem solving/Troubleshooting skills.
Extra brownie points if:
- Knowledge in Apple products, i.e. iMac, iPad, iPhone, etc.
- Prior sales experience
- Soldering experience
Our Repair Technician's day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting walk-in and scheduled customers with their malfunctioning or broken devices, troubleshooting and identifying problems, and performing repairs.
- Keep detailed logs on customer repairs in our point-of-sale system and communicate any idle repairs with the Store Manager.
- Make product recommendations to customers i.e. screen protectors, cases, headphones, etc.
- Negotiate purchases of pre-owned devices from walk-in customers for resale in our store.
- Sale of pre-owned devices on the sales floor to interested customers.
- Store cleanliness and organization.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walk-ins or calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!